OSHA SHARP Certification
OSHA's Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) is a 58-step certification process, developed by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), to help small businesses with under 250 employees to institute safety and health management procedures in the workplace. Achieving SHARP certification offers many important benefits and incentives:
Benefits to your workplace...
Benefits to employee morale...
- 1. Employees will be safer
- 2. Productivity will increase
- 3. Accident rates will decline
Lower insurance premiums...
- 4. Certification is an honor that instills pride
- 5. Certification shows a caring management
Peace of mind...
- 6. Certification can lower workers' compensation rates
- 7. Certification can lower Insurance Liability rates
- 8. Certification keeps OSHA away for 2 years
- 9. No surprise inspections and fines
- 10. Certification is a major achievement to share with your community
Available in National and State Editions!
Order the one book your workplace needs to comply with OSHA and get certified under SHARP or SHAPE